– Do You Offer Financing? - Arizona Creative Surfaces has partnered with a company that offers several 0% financing options. Click on this link to apply… www.AZInstantLoanOffer.com
– How Can I Leave a Review? We at Arizona Creative Surfaces would LOVE for you to leave us a review. Please Click on this link to select a Google+ Review or a Facebook Review. (Or, You Can Do Both!) ==> AZCreativeReview
– Who is CenturyStone Concrete Coatings? CenturyStone Concrete Coatings was created in 2000. Originally a General Engineering Contracting Company, with more than 30 years experience in general engineering construction technology. CenturyStone Concrete Products was formed to develop and manufacture high performance concrete systems for industrial as well as decorative applications. Its primary product is CenturyStone Concrete Coatings.
– What is CenturyStone Concrete Coatings? CenturyStone Concrete Products has developed various systems for repairing and restoring concrete surfaces and structures that, collectively, has evolved into a variety of decorative coatings and patterns for pool decks, patios, driveways, garage floors as well as heavy-duty industrial applications for warehouse floors and parking garages.
– What is it made of? CenturyStone Concrete Coatings is a high-performance concrete formulation designed from “New Century” polymer technology. The backbone of CenturyStone Concrete Coatings are the acrylic polymer modifiers that promotes a high bond strength and extreme durability to the concrete coatings. The acrylic modifiers are dispersed in a concrete mixture containing cement, and a high content quartz aggregate matrix. The acrylic modified concrete possesses enhanced strength as well as improvement of many properties over standard concrete systems.
– How strong is it? Generally speaking, most acrylic-modified concrete designs are twice the strength of normal concrete. A concrete mixture designed to yield 3,000 psi (pounds per square inch) will yield over 6,000 psi if modified by an acrylic polymer additive. CenturyStone Concrete Coatings yield over 9000 psi (over 3 times the normal strength of concrete).
– How is it applied? CenturyStone Concrete Coatings can be applied by trowel, squeegee or broom depending on the nature of repair and desired finish. – What can it be applied to? Most systems can be applied to concrete, wood, tile and stone. It can generally be applied to any stable sub-base regardless of its composition. (In other words, it can bond to almost anything).
– In what weather can it be applied? Warm weather is the best for application as it will have a faster curing time. However, all systems can be applied in most any weather (except direct rain or freezing temperatures).
– What makes CenturyStone concrete coatings unique?